Pre-qualification of Suppliers – Kenya 2018/2019
Global Communities (formerly CHF International) promotes long-lasting positive change in low- and moderate-income communities around the world, helping them improve their social, economic, and environmental conditions. Global Communities Kenya office intends to carry out a Vendor pre-qualification process to identify suitable vendors in the following categories:
<<<< Please click a category below to download the forms >>>
- GC001- Accommodation and conferencing facilities
- GC002- Taxi and car hire services
- GC003- Supply of stationery
- GC004- Printing and photocopying
- GC005- Fumigation services
- GC006- Office cleaning services
- GC007- Guarding and alarm backup
- GC008- Catering services
- GC009- Repair and maintenance services
- GC010- Supply of general office consumables
- GC011-Air travel booking
- GC012-Generator servicing
- GC013-Structured computer network maintenance
- GC014-Photography and Videography
- GC015-Supply of computers and associated ICT items
- GC016- Repair and Maintenance of CCTV and fire alarm system & Electric Fence Bid submission instructions.
- These pre-qualification documents are not for sale, Global Communities operates free fair open and competitive procurement and does not charge any fees to prospective bidders.
- Prospective bidders will submit their applications by completing the pre-qualification forms provided for each category.
- Prospective bidders may apply for consideration in one or more categories by completing and submitting separate forms and attachments as required for every category bided.
- All submissions and any enquiries will be made through email to email@example.com bidders are advised to indicate the Service category being bided for as the subject of their bid submission email.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted.
- All bids must be submitted by Sunday December 2, 2018 late submissions will not be evaluated.