Consultancy – County Public Policy Making Process Capacity Building
Cooperatives Leadership Engagement Advocacy and Research (CLEAR) is a USAID funded program implemented by Global Communities in Kenya. The program aims to build on the successes achieved through the Global Communities USAID/CDP EMIRGE Kenya pilot program to:
- Promote the adoption and implementation of cooperative legislation and policies that support and strengthen cooperative business enabling environment in 25 counties.
- Strengthen the business acumen and performance of Cooperative Enterprises (CE’s) while integrating and empowering youth and women within CE structures in targeted urban and peri-urban markets to facilitate inclusive economies and increase county revenue.
- Facilitate cooperative systems and networks using USAID’s signature, Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) frameworks and to improve understanding of the positive psychosocial impacts associated with membership in CEs
In realization of the above objectives, the program is looking to engage an institution/firm that can offer tailor-made training on Kenyan public policy making process at the county level. This engagement seeks to impart public policy knowledge to selected CLEAR partner county governments. For more details on how to respond to this call, click the links below:
- RFP for Co-operative Capacity Building Consultancy
- Annex A: Budget Template
- Annex B: USAID Bio Data Sheet
- Annex C: Evidence of Responsibility
NB: Bidders should respond before or on August 30, 2019